Job Type: Full-time
You will need to be responsible for overseeing the attendance and schedules of all tradesman and site staff and allocate general and daily responsibilities.
You will need a hands on approach to projects as well as monitor inventories, place orders and keep project within budget to ensure smooth running of each project.
You will be responsible for maintaining each site within Health and Safety guidelines and ensuring the efficient and effective running of each project. You will report daily to the Managing Director.
The role is to manage small residential projects up to £500k in value across Central and South West London.
Must be a good communicator and be very client focused. Good time keeping and organisation skills are essential.
Minimum of 5 years construction based knowledge with a trade background in Carpentry or Brickwork would be preferred.
Qualifications – Must have relevant CSCS card, First Aid at Work, SSSTS preferred but additional training will be provided to SMSTS if required.
Asbestos Awareness and Manual Handling training an advantage however training will be given.
- 5 years proven experience as construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Aptitude in maths
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good physical condition and stamina
- Qualification in a skilled trade (electrician, carpenter etc.)
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) (Required)
- Driving License (Essential)
How to Apply
Please send your cv and covering letter to [email protected]
Deadline 1 May 2019